Thursday, September 6, 2007

September 6 2007

Nearing the end of the first week, I took some obligatory "shitty mirror pictures" to depict how the jeans are shaping up. It is at this time that the jeans begin to take shape. There is absolutely no physical wear to speak of during this time. The "whiskers" (natural creasing along the lap/upper thighs) have just begun to set in, whereas the "honeycombs" (natural creasing behind the knees) took shape almost immediately (due to the slim leg.) "Scuse the chub."





This is the slimmest raw jean that I've ever owned. Actually, it is the slimmest jean I've ever owned period. I was treading dangerous waters with a size 30; as my true waist measures 31 inches. Thankfully, the jeans were "vanity sized" to a degree and fit without hassle.

No comments: